Saturday, September 22, 2012

So I decided to do a new blog. For those that do not know me etc. I am 32 years old , born with the CHD Tetralogy of Fallot, I have had about 6 open heart surgeries. I went 25 years without knowing that I had 22q11. I am originally from Stone Mountain Georgia, currently living in Gulfport Mississippi with my husband who is a US. Navy Seabee. We own our very first own home and he has been serving here for almost 13 years now. I have an older brother and both parents tested negative for 22q. I have a degree in Hotel Management and am looking forward to trying to go to school in January for Culinary Arts Technology . I have an eye for designing my own jewelry and also like to spend a lot of time in my own craft studio. I am working on designing exclusive stuff for the Dempster Family Foundation. I have had many struggles with my 22q11 journey and hope to write a lot more about them here. Thank you all for following ,reading, and if you have purchased some of my awareness jewelry thank you from the bottom of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment